Clayre & Eef, registered at De Giesel 46, 6081 PH Haelen, Netherlands, is responsible for processing personal data as indicated in this privacy statement.
De Giesel 46
+31 475 571 722
What personal data we process
Clayre & Eef processes your personal data when you use our services and/or when you provide us with such data yourself. We process the following personal data:
- First name and surname
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Other personal data that you voluntarily provide yourself, for example when creating a profile on our website, in correspondence, or by telephone
- Data about how you use our website
- List with customer contact details via the app
- Internet browser and device you are using
- Bank account details
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Our website and/our services do not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16, unless they have permission from their parents/guardians. However, we are unable to check whether visitors are over 16 years old. We recommend that parents/guardians supervise their children’s online activity to prevent their children’s data from being collected without the permission of parents/guardians. If you have reason to believe that we have collected the data of someone under 16 years old without permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will then delete the data in question.
Why do we process personal data
Clayre & Eef processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- to process your payment;
- to send you our newsletter and/or brochure;
- to contact you when required so we can provide our services;
- to inform you about changes to our products/services;
- to offer you the opportunity to create an account;
- to provide you with goods and services.
- Clayre & Eef also processes personal data when it is legally required to do so, such as data required to file our tax return.
Clayre & Eef does not use automated decision-making on matters that could have a significant effect on individuals. This concerns decisions that are made by computer programs or systems without any human input by a Clayre & Eef employee.
How long we retain personal data for
Clayre & Eef does not retain your personal data for any longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is collected. If you cease to be a customer of Clayre & Eef, your data is no longer stored, unless a statutory retention period applies.
Sharing your personal data with third parties
Clayre & Eef shares your personal data with various third parties when necessary to perform our agreement and comply with our legal obligations. We conclude a processing agreement with the companies that we share your data with, ensuring that your data is processed with the same level of security and confidentiality. Clayre & Eef remains responsible for the processing. Moreover, Clayre & Eef shares your personal data with distributors and agents in order to improve our services.
Cookies and similar methods
1. for functional purposes: to make it easier for you to browse and log in to this website, or to remember your settings and/or preferences for this website;
2. for analytical purposes: to analyse how you use this website and to improve it;
3. for commercial purposes: to keep track of how many companies and which ones have visited this site, and what their search queries are (if applicable).
4. for advertising purposes: to show adverts;
5. for social media purposes: to enable the content of this website to be shared through social media channels.
Modifying, deleting, and rejecting cookies
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer and reject any new cookies by adjusting the browser settings on your computer. The way to do this depends on the browser; refer to your browser’s help section.
Please note: if you delete and/or reject cookies, you may not be able to use all of a website’s features. In addition, deleting and/or rejecting cookies will only affect the computer and browser you are using at the time. If you use multiple computers and/or browsers, you will have to repeat the process above as often as required.
Viewing, modifying, or deleting your data
You have the right to view, modify, and delete your personal data. You can do this yourself by adjusting the settings in your account. In addition, you have the right to revoke any permission you have given us to process your data or to object to your personal data being processed by our company. You can also have your data transferred under your right to data portability. This means you can ask us to send any of your personal data that we store in a computer file to you or another entity chosen by you. If you wish to invoke your right to objection or data portability, or if you have any questions or comments about data processing, please send a detailed email to email@example.com. Clayre & Eef will reply to you as soon as possible, but no later than within four weeks.
How we keep your personal data secure
Clayre & Eef takes data protection seriously and implements suitable measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized changes. If you believe we have not sufficiently protected your data or it has been misused, please contact our customer services or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This privacy & cookie statement was last modified on 14 May 2018.